Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

Eredaze - Torn Apart MP3 Download

This is image of Eredaze - Torn Apart song
00:00 00:00
Eredaze Torn Apart
Eredaze
Description

This song produce by Eredaze and release by Promoting Sounds in the year 2020.

artist: Eredaze

album: Torn Apart - single

See all Eredaze songs: click here to see

See all related songs: click here to see

by this page, you can download Eredaze - Torn Apart in high-quality 320kb mp3 format for free.

Lyrics
In a life that gotten oh so dark, oh so dark A life that falls apart, falls apart My heart been torn apart (torn apart) I've been torn apart I'm a fucking loner and I stay that way for life I probably never change even though I'd like to Even though I'd like to I probably never change for nothing, my dear All my insecurities holding me near I probably never change for nothing, my dear All my insecurities holding me near Mmm, but I been working oh so hard To find some meaning in this life, yeah To find some meaning in this life In a life that gotten oh so dark, oh so dark A life that falls apart, falls apart My heart been torn apart, torn apart I been bleeding on the inside, I'm torn apart Can I get a chance to go back to the start? Ayy, yeah, press rewind Get a chance to find The right answers I mean I don't wanna die I just wanna feel alive Maybe in my next life get a chance to feel alive But people say you only get one chance So I gotta work hard, ayy, yeah, ayy To try and fight a light Yeah, find a light In a life that gotten oh so dark, oh so dark A life that falls apart, falls apart My heart been torn apart, torn apart I been bleeding on the inside, I'm torn apart Can I get a chance to go back to the start? Ayy, yeah, press rewind Get a chance to find I hope somewhere down the line I'll be able to find the light The light, the light In a life that gotten oh so dark, oh so dark A life that falls apart, falls apart My heart been torn apart, torn apart I been bleeding on the inside, I'm torn apart Can I get a chance to go back to the start? Ayy, yeah, press rewind

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

iqbal Trap Money so big Remix download mp3

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages