Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

Download Powfu - Dead Eyes ( Promoting Sounds and Ouse ) Song

Dead Eyes song Album Cover

Dead Eyes

Promoting Sounds, Ouse, & Powfu

Dead Eyes - Single

2019

00:00
00:00

Dead Eyes Song detail:

Download the Dead Eyes song in high-quality MP3 format with proper tag and Album cover. "Dead Eyes" is a Hip-Hop/Rap song released on the year 2019

by: Promoting Sounds, Powfu & Ouse

Lyrics:

I see, dead eyes on the verge of suicide
I realize it's not alright
I'll find my way to idolize it
In my eyes, I'll reach the sky (yeah, ayy)

Runnin' outta breath, I been runnin' outta energy
Tellin' all your friends you don't wanna be a friend to me
You makin' up lies, why am I gettin' all the penalties?
I wanna talk about us without talking to an enemy
I've been broken down like my food in my stomach
Hatin' these feelings, but act like I love it
I don't wanna cheat, nah, I want fair play
I don't wanna crash land like an airplane

I want you back but when you act like that
Like a one-sided talk, you don't call me back
Yeah, times were hard and when you left, they got harder
My bed got colder and my room got darker
I'm still in love, I know, so are you
Why'd I pray for the rain when our skies were blue
I'm still in love, I know, so are you
Let's talk tonight and we can talk it through

I see, dead eyes on the verge of suicide
I realize it's not alright
I'll find my way to idolize it
In my eyes, I'll reach the sky

Tell me if I'm lost, and all the days it took
I gave it all I had, without a second look
And I need breathing room, if I don't see you soon
I think I'll die inside, I'll blame it all on you
I think I'm gone for good, it happened faster than it should
And now it's upside down, I must've misunderstood
But I still wish you were here, and maybe one day you will
And while I wait for you, I'll pop another pill

Black long sleeve, I can see you're freezing
You know I'll stop your bleeding
Let's not make this hard, let's just hit restart
Messed up badly, how'd this all happen
This world's a mess so please don't leave us stranded

I'm swimming in the ocean of fear
Back where I started, no closer each year
I think, maybe you'll start to disappear
As I cope with these emotions, I don't wanna get closer

I see, dead eyes on the verge of suicide
I realize it's not alright
I'll find my way to idolize it
In my eyes, I'll reach the sky
Dead eyes on the verge of suicide
I realize it's not alright
I'll find my way to idolize it
In my eyes, I'll reach the sky

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

Download Drake - Slime You Out (feat. SZA) Song

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages