Unknown Brain - MATAFAKA (feat. Marvin Divine) [NCS Release] MP3 Download

Unknown Brain - MATAFAKA (feat. Marvin Divine) [NCS Release
00:00 00:00
MATAFAKA
Unknown Brain Feat. Marvin Divine
Description

Brain - MATAFAKA (feat. Marvin Divine) [NCS Release]

This song is Produced by MATAFAKA (feat. Marvin Divine) And Released by NCS in the year 2017.

Release 2017

Artist: Unknown Brain, Marvin Divine

See All Related playlist

Unknown Brain - MATAFAKA (feat. Marvin Divine) [NCS Release] Song at high-quality Mp3 format"Our website is easy to use " (File size: 5.12 MB, File Name: MATAFAKA")

If you have any problems then please comment down below 👇.

Please Use Chrome & Firefox & Opera browsers for a better site experience.>

🚫 Note: This song isn't copyrighted

Lyrics
Uh, thank god that the brothers on the rise now Endless celebrations, all at my house Levitatin' now, I'm super duper fly now Lemon boy but they see where I reside now Put the time in while you always yellin' time now Have to quit it 'cause I know I'm comin' with it You were sittin', you were wishin' I was handlin' my minutes, yeah Now I got the ball like Harry Potter playin' quidditch And my muscles so humongous your would think that Hagrid's in that Ah man, I'm all bad, yeah I'm all bad Workin' for that whip, is that what you call that? I'ma blow up in the summer, have 'em yellin', "Fall back" And I've always been ahead like an effin' ball cap Man, I came in the game like, "Woah" Gotta couple chains on me 'cause I like gold They tell me I'm the best, and I tell them, "I know" 'Cause when I'm in your town every ticket I sold (ha) Yeah, they sayin' I'm the man, facts bro (facts bro) Lotta haters, tell me where they at though (where they at though) I'm a new pop, all I do is rap, dog yah Want me on your song? Throw a couple stacks, yo Everybody wanna do the same thing, yo That's why we ain't on the same page Do my own thing, and I maintain Flow like water so I'm going mainstream I'm goin' mainstream Flow like water so I'm going mainstream Yeah, I'm going mainstream Flow like water so I'm going mainstream I'm goin' mainstream Mainstream Flow like water so I'm going mainstream Yup I'm goin' mainstream Damn Flow like water so I'm going mainstream Woo I'm goin mainstream Flow like water so I'm going mainstream

Comments