Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

Lauv & Troye Sivan - i'm so tired... (Elektronomia Remix) MP3 Download

Lauv & Troye Sivan - i'm so tired... (Elektronomia Remix) song image
00:00 00:00
i'm so tired... (Elektronomia Remix)
Lauv & Troye Sivan
Description

Lauv & Troye Sivan - i'm so tired... (Elektronomia Remix) is a song remix and release by Elektronomia

See the original non-remix of this song: Lauv & Troye Sivan - I'm so tired...

See all Elektronomia song playlist

Click on the download icon to download this "Lauv & Troye Sivan - I'm so tired... (Elektronomia Remix)" in 320kbps high-quality mp3 format for free.

Lyrics
I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa So tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa Party Trying my best to meet somebody But everybody around me's fallin' in love to our song I, I, oh I, yeah Hate it Taking the shot 'cause I can't take it But I don't think they make anything that strong So I hold on I, I, oh I, yeah I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa So tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa Strangers Killing my lonely nights with strangers And when they leave, I go back to our song, I hold on I, I, oh I Hurts like heaven, lost in the sound Buzzcut season like you're still around Can't unmiss you and I need you now Yeah, I, I, oh I, yeah I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa So tired of love songs, tired of love songs Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs (someone take me home) Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home ('cause I can't be alone) Wanna go home, whoa So tired of love songs, tired of love songs (I'm so tired) Tired of love songs, tired of love Just wanna go home, wanna go home Wanna go home, whoa

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

Download Drake - Slime You Out (feat. SZA) Song

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages