ROY KNOX Blue Eyed Demon Song Download

ROY KNOX Blue Eyed Demon Song image
00:00 00:00
Blue Eyed Demon
ROY KNOX
Description

"ROY KNOX Blue Eyed Demon" produced by ROY KNOX and released by NCS.

See this song on NCS's official YouTube channel.

Artist: ROY KNOX

Song name: Blue Eyed Demon

See all ROY KNOX song playlist

Click on the download icon to download this song to your computer or mobile device.

Lyrics
I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling I'm conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling I'm conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling I'm conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling Conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling Busting through the ceiling, busting through the ceiling Ceiling, ceiling, ceiling... I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling I'm conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling Conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling Busting through the ceiling, busting through the ceiling Ceiling, ceiling, ceiling... I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling Conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling Following your lead I'm following this feeling Conquering this fear 1, 2, 3 Go! I'm following your lead I'm following this feeling I'm conquering this fear I'm busting through the ceiling

Comments