What's On My Mind by Fuego Mozzy MP3 Download

Fuego Mozzy - What's On My Mind song image
00:00 00:00
What's On My Mind
Fuego Mozzy
Description

"Fuego Mozzy - What's On My Mind" song produced by Fuego Mozzy and released by Promoting Sounds in the year 2021.

artist name: Fuego Mozzy

See all Promoting Sounds songs playlist

Download Fuego Mozzy - What's on My Mind song in 320Kbps mp3 file format for all of your devices

Lyrics
Power to my soul trynna speak what's on my mind, she don't the pain I hold cause I don't message all the time, most my brothers doing they really slanging that iron, drug deals gone wrong my homie died frome the fire I'll give my life for that put all my trust into my dawgs who we stepping at, wanna make it out the trap I really know it takes some time yeah I said who down to slide trynna keep my moves quiet, know them opps gon find the time yeah I said it's f*ck the other side, yeah my brother really stepping we don't care that all they find, we gon keep our lips shut I done proven that every time, all these percies in my pocket got me dreaming of me dying Inhale exhale we feel that burn in our chest the same type of burn we feel when we be upping the tech, I,ll really let them hollow tps burn right thru your neck them disrespectful lil h*es is really getting they dome checked Swear that I ain't even got no time to myself really seems like i shoud dropout f*ck all the help, I know this sh*t can change my life yeah it's f*ck how they feel, they don't understand the moves for now I'll keep it concealed Power to my soul trynna speak what's on my mind, she don't the pain I hold cause I don't message all the time, most my brothers doing time they really slanging that iron, drug deals gone wrong my homie died from the fire Mentally exhausted even since I started we all bleed the same blood and that's some sh*t you better not forget, losing touch from typing these messages to my conscious nee the key back into my heart from when I tossed it You found it then ripped it up tore that sh*t to pieces, swear I'd never trust a single word that I've been hearing, next time I know to stay closed off in appearance but am I gon cope with all the ways that I've been feeling Baby heal this wicked pain that's inside of my chest it's really f*cking up my breathing know it fills me with stress shawty help with my feelings tired of the antidepressants now this sh*t got me singin' Power to my soul trynna speack what's on my mind, she don't the pain I hold cause I dont't message all the time,most my brothers doing time they really slanging that iron, drug deals gone wrong my homie died from the fire

Comments