Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

Adam Oh - TRAPPED IN MY MIND Song Download

Trapped in My Mind by Adam Oh song's album cover

Trapped in My Mind

Adam Oh, Ezra Lake, Nathan Ton

Trapped in My Mind - Single

2019

00:00
00:00

Trapped in My Mind Song Detail:

  • Name: Trapped in My Mind
  • Artist: Adam Oh, Ezra Lake, Nathan Ton
  • Album: Trapped in My Mind - Single
  • Release Year: 2019

'Trapped in My Mind' represents a widely acclaimed pop/rap hit song by Adam Oh, a talented American songwriter and singer. Adam Oh officially released this track in 2019 on his YouTube channel and various platforms.

Download the song 'Trapped in My Mind' in high-quality mp3 format with proper tag and album cover.

Lyrics:

Young Ting, you goin' crazy
Oh no, no (King, this shit fuego)
Can't breathe in toxic skies
Pollute me with your lies, no
I thought that I died (woah, woah)

I cannot breathe through toxic skies
You pollute me with your lies
Thought I died 'long with my sense of time
And I'm not alright feel trapped in my mind
I can't escape even if I tried
Too little, too late, too weak, and too kind
My heart is on fire and I'm burnin' alive
So I guess I'm not fine still trapped in my mind

I don't know the date been in my mind for days
Wish I could get away
You know it isn't safe for me to be in this headspace (ayy, yeah, yeah)
Drunk and I miss you unless I'm just drunk
Told me to swim then you watched as I sunk
I can't forgive you, no, I'm not that dumb
Paranoid I gotta run

I cannot breathe through toxic skies
You pollute me with your lies
Thought I died 'long with my sense of time
And I'm not alright feel trapped in my mind
I can't escape even if I tried
Too little, too late, too weak, and too kind
My heart is on fire and I'm burnin' alive
So I guess I'm not fine still trapped in my mind

Once upon a time I used to hold you close
Now, the only thing I'm holdin' is a broken soul
Knocked me down, and I'm still falling like some Domino's
Oh no, I'm trapped I can't get out no more
Back to the basics you crazy as Hell
And I can't bring to myself to say I wish you well
Tryna be tough in a world that's ablaze
You told me that you would stay

I cannot breathe through toxic skies
You pollute me with your lies
Thought I died 'long with my sense of time
And I'm not alright feel trapped in my mind
I can't escape even if I tried
Too little, too late, too weak, and too kind
My heart is on fire and I'm burnin' alive
So I guess I'm not fine still trapped in my mind

Singing, "why, oh why
You lie, you lie
Every time, every time"
I die a little inside
I'm like, "bye, baby-baby bye-bye"

Gotta move on with my life
Well, at least I'm gon' try
Don't you hit me in the night
'Cause I'm probably home cryin'
Don't you know that I'm
Still trapped in my mind

I cannot breathe through toxic skies
You pollute me with your lies
Thought I died 'long with my sense of time
And I'm not alright feel trapped in my mind
I can't escape even if I tried
Too little, too late, too weak, and too kind
My heart is on fire and I'm burnin' alive
So I guess I'm not fine still trapped in my mind

Can't breathe in toxic skies
Pollute me with your lies, no
I thought that I died (woah, woah)
Oh

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

iqbal Trap Money so big Remix download mp3

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages