Culture Code - Make Me Move Feat. KARRA

Culture Code - Make Me Move Feat. KARRA song image
00:00 00:00
Make Me Move
Culture Code Feat. KARRA
Description

Know More About this Song Artists Culture Code, KARRA

See All Culture Code Playlist

See All Related Playlist

This Song lyrics by KARRA Produced by Culture Code and released by NCS in the year 2018

About This Mp3 Files Information file Name: Make Me Move

file size: 6.5 MB

By this page you can download this (Culture Code - Make Me Move Feat. KARRA) song at high-quality Mp3 (256k) (No Popup ads, No redirect link) this page is easy to use for every user

Lyrics
Open eyes Through the waves, cut through me Hypnotised By the sounds I'm breathing in Hold tight, hold tight Can't make coasts collide Hold tight, hold tight, hold tight Tripping lights Paint the skies All because of you Tripping lights Paint the skies Only you, can make me move You, you can make me move Can make me move You, you can make me move Can make me- Can make me move Can make me So alive, make it last forever Stopping tight, your arms surrendering Hold tight, hold tight Can't make coasts collide Hold tight, hold tight, hold tight Tripping lights Paint the skies All because of you (of you, of you) Tripping lights Paint the skies Only you can make me move You, you can make me move Can make me move (can make me move) You, you can make me move Can make me- Can make me move You, you can make me move Can make me-

Comments