Dirty Palm - Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin) [NCS Release] song download

Dirty Palm - Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin) [NCS Release] song image
00:00 00:00
Oblivion
Dirty Palm feat. Micah Martin
Description
The song "Dirty Palm - Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin) (NCS Release)" is produced by Dirty Palm, lyrics by Micah Martin, and released By NCS on 08 November 2017. Watch this song on NCS's official YouTube channel. Downloadable file name: Dirty Palm - Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin) [NCS Release] Artist name: Dirty Palm, Micah Martin Song name: Oblivion Album: Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin) - Single Genre: Dance Download "Dirty Palm - Oblivion (feat. Micah Martin)" song in High-Quality 320Kbps mp3 format.
Lyrics
When the lights go down I see hell in you But you don't care, no You don't care, no You'd just rather watch me fall From a quarter mile, I can see you at the call Think about it, or I won't tell you what I saw When you break it off, you'll see who had it all You had it all You said you wanted to fall into Oblivion Forget about the world we're living in Fall into Oblivion I'm going in! Fall into Oblivion Fall into Oblivion Forget about the world we're living in Fall into Oblivion I'm going in! You can't fall asleep when you're counting stars Get it together Now you wanna see me fall From a quarter mile, I can see you at the call Think about it, or I won't tell you what I saw When you break it off, you'll see who had it all You had it all You said you wanted to fall into Oblivion Forget about the world we're living in Fall into Oblivion I'm going in! Fall into Oblivion Fall into Oblivion Forget about the world we're living in Fall into Oblivion I'm going in!

Comments