Egzod & Maestro Chives - Royalty (ft. Neoni) [NCS Release] song download

Egzod & Maestro Chives - Royalty (ft. Neoni) [NCS Release] song image
00:00 00:00
Royalty
Egzod, Maestro Chives & Neoni
Description

"Egzod & Maestro Chives - Royalty (ft. Neoni) [NCS Release]" song produced by Egzod, Maestro Chives, and Neoni and released by NCS on 22 April 2021

See this song on NCS's official YouTube channel

Song size: 6.91MB

Download the "Egzod & Maestro Chives - Royalty (ft. Neoni) [NCS Release]" song in mp3 320Kbps high-quality mp3 format.

Lyrics
I've been cold hearted But I'm just getting started Got my eyes on the the target Now, now 'Til the battles are won 'Til kingdom come I'll never run Best to give me your loyalty 'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll see They'll be calling me, calling me They'll be calling me royalty Best to give me your loyalty 'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll see They'll be calling me, calling me They'll be calling me royalty They'll be calling me royalty They say I'm dangerous, 'cause I Broke all the cages No, I won't sit and take it Now, now They left me for dead, I guess they'll never learn Every time I break, there's just more pain to burn They'll never, never, never learn 'Til the battles are won 'Til kingdom come I'll never run Best to give me your loyalty 'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll see They'll be calling me, calling me They'll be calling me royalty Best to give me your loyalty 'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll see They'll be calling me, calling me They'll be calling me royalty They'll be calling me royalty They'll be calling me royalty They'll be calling me royalty

Comments