Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

K/DA - MORE (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine) song download

ALL OUT (feat. League of Legends) - EP Song Album image
00:00 00:00
MORE
K/DA, Madison Beer & (G)I-DLE Feat. 刘柏辛Lexie, Jaira Burns, Seraphine & League of Legends
Description
The song 'K/DA - More' was released on the League of Legends Official YouTube channel on 28 October 2022 Song title: MORE Artist name: K/DA, Madison Beer & (G)I-DLE Feat. 刘柏辛Lexie, Jaira Burns, Seraphine & League of Legends Album: ALL OUT (feat. League of Legends) - EP Genre: K-Pop Riot Music: Creator-Safe Guidelines know more Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: K/DA - MORE File size: 4.76MB Download the "K/DA - MORE (feat. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine)" song in high-quality mp3 format.
Lyrics
K-DA Should we show 'em how we do it every day? Yeah, yeah, yeah Na, na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na Let's get 'em Akali that girl, Kali go grr Kali don't stop, Kali don't skrrt Kali got a job, Kali go to work 뜨거워 언제나, don't get burnt 넘쳐 흘러 more than a buffet 난 죽여 주잖아 like I'm Buffy 누가 감히 on my Huffy 거- 문 열지 마, that's a rough day (woo) I'm givin' you more 'cause I'm greater than 필요 없는 시험들, 답은 이미 But all of my numbers are talkin', babe 블루마블 Mrs. 모노폴리 (oh-ooh) 너는 – 종이 돈이 나는 real money (hey) 필요 없대 너네들이 많은 돈들 Go get it, go get it, go get it, the mission 눈을 못 떼 모두 그래 너도 그래 (oh-oh-ooh) 'Cause I got it different All I'll ever know is life upon a throne 시작하면 끝을 보는 거야 You want More Know I got it, so here you go (let's go) You look like you could use some more (more) Know I got it and never runnin' low (low) Yeah, I got more than enough, add it up and away (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like bomb-bomb, blow your mind Never givin' less and that's how it'll stay (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like all day, all the time When I go, it's for gold Yeah, they cool, but I'm cold I don't fit in the mold I'm a rebel I don't do what you say Makin' moves, I don't wait While I smile in your face I got different DNA What's higher than the top? That's me (that's me) Come take a look before falling at my feet (ooh-oh-oh) 조용히 몸을 숙, 여 봐 (yeah, yeah, yeah) So take a look, 나를 기억해 a queen (ooh-oh-oh-ooh) All I'll ever know is life up on a throne 시 작 하 면 끝을 보는 거야 You want More Know I got it, so here you go (let's go) You look like you could use some more (more) Know I got it and never runnin' low (low) Yeah, I got more than enough, add it up and away (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like bomb-bomb, blow your mind Never givin' less and that's how it'll stay (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like all day, all the time Way out 感觉犹如海浪, on the wave now 不断往前遨游, never weighed down This is how I do it every day, wow, wow 这一路上的奇迹 都记住了你的 每一个瞬间, 无比的耀眼 I know, I know, you want some more 准备好就一起走 givin' it all More Know I got it, so here you go (let's go, babe) You look like you could use some more (more) Know I got it and never runnin' low (low) Yeah, I got more than enough, add it up and away (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like bomb-bomb, blow your mind Never givin' less and that's how it'll stay (ayy, ayy) You know I got it like all day, all the time

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

Download Drake - Slime You Out (feat. SZA) Song

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages