Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

NEFFEX - Crown 👑 [Copyright Free] song download

NEFFEX - Crown song album image
00:00 00:00
Crown
NEFFEX
Description
The NEFFEX - Crown 👑 [Copyright Free] song produced and released by NEFFEX on 17 May 2017 Song title: Crown Artist name: NEFFEX Album: Crown - Single Genre: Hip-Hop Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: Crown 👑 [Copyright Free] File size: 3.56MB Download the NEFFEX - Crown 👑 [Copyright Free] song in high-quality mp3 format, download without any problem.
Lyrics
Yeah It's our time to shine Yo that's the kind of state of mind you gotta combine With hard work and time, you gotta climb to the top Don't let yourself drop till your heart stops Let this beat rock, got a new clock And a new stock for this new rock Just let your mind loose from the noose doc Drunk off the Goose, yeah, thinkin' that I'm Tupac Getting caught with a few thoughts 'cause I'm too lost I'm about to go off, the speakers can't even handle me Give it what I got, nobody's gon' drain my energy And I will never stop, I'm motivated by enemies Setting up shop, so everybody remember me And no I am not going through life regretfully I'd rather work non stop, what they call incessantly Than work some odd job, just to live life pleasantly Already got lost, in my mind not a fantasy I'm getting ancy We're the forgotten souls, so stop, drop, and roll Ya lost all control, and pop off your bold I got squat I fold, I'm not bought I'm sold My stock rocks it's gold, hey knock knock behold It's tick tock to close, I ain't stopping though It's hip hop you know or is it rock and roll? I'm not dropping dough, no my pockets grow You can't stop the show, so get rocking oh! So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends Yeah, I ain't never slowing down, keep on growing till I'm found Nah I'm never slowing down, 'cause we're blowing up now I ain't never slowing down, keep on growing till I'm found Nah I'm never slowing down, 'cause we're blowing up now I carve words like a weapon, attack with no questions In my own section, and they still disconnected 'Cause their minds been infected, and they're filled with objection Too filled for recollection, so we're losing all attention They don't know I'm in contention 'cause I'm gaining their attention 'Cause I'm making a connection, lyricism and aggression Got me feeling my ascension in my passion, my profession I'm attacking my obsession, taking action and progressing ah I go off on the enemy, that's what makes 'em scared of me Make my plans carefully, then execute them daringly They say I act recklessly, but that's why I'm effective, see You can't predict my tendencies, I offer no transparency Some people think I'm lost, others think I'll be a legend I'm never gonna stop till I'm one above second And my thoughts at the top but my mind stay present Don't let your dreams stop, 'cause dreaming is a blessing Yeah they doubt me all the same, told me I won't make a name But it's not about the fame, it's about keeping me sane So I stay within my lane, feel my blood pump through my veins Feel adrenaline, no pain, welcome all to my domain So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends So let me break break break it all down for you I ain't never giving up, I ain't never giving in You know I'm take take taking that crown from you I ain't worried 'bout yuh, I ain't here to make friends

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

Download Drake - Slime You Out (feat. SZA) Song

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages