Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

NEFFEX - Inspired song download

NEFFEX - Inspired song album image
00:00 00:00
Inspired
NEFFEX
Description
The NEFFEX - Inspired [Copyright Free] song produced and released by NEFFEX Song title: Inspired Artist name: NEFFEX Album: Inspired Genre: Alternative Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: Inspired [Copyright Free] File size: 3.56MB Download the NEFFEX - Inspired song in high-quality mp3 format, download without any problem.
Lyrics
I don't really know what comes next I'm just doing my best even though I'm so stressed out Everything just feels like a test That I fail so depressed When I can't seem to get out But something deep inside won't let me quit I swear that I'm inspired by all this shit Tell me that I can't and I won't That's what guides me the most Fuck your lies, I'll do what I want! I'm inspired by thirst I'm inspired by worth I desire your worst So you can just hide while I work I ain't tired, you first I'll write a second, third verse About the lies you go disperse You never did shit, I know it hurts Something deep inside won't let me quit I swear that I'm inspired by all this shit Tell me that I can't and I won't That's what guides me the most Fuck your lies, I'll do what I want!

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

iqbal Trap Money so big Remix download mp3

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages