Cinkmusic

No post found
No post found

NEFFEX - Soldier song download

NEFFEX - Soldier song image
00:00 00:00
Soldier
NEFFEX
Description
The song "NEFFEX - Soldier (Copyright Free)" was produced and released by NEFFEX on Oct 4, 2017 Song title: Soldier Artist name: NEFFEX Album: Soldier - Single Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: NEFFEX - Soldier File size: 5.83MB Download the "NEFFEX - Soldier (Copyright Free)" song in High-Quality 320Kbps mp3 format
Lyrics
Yeah, I spit raps like a heart attack, fast fatal hard impact Past painful scars in fact, I blast tasteful bars in packs I back up my actions fact, don't ask, grab reactions jacked Attack with every word then act with class, as they hear me snap I got nothing to lose, 'cause I fought and felt the bruise Now I'm not the one confused, call the shots, and they produce I ain't lost, I'm finally lose, pick a noose over excuse I need the views to boost me to a new abuse of being used Everybody wants a piece now, y'all can rest in peace now You're dead to me, so peace out, remember your discrete doubt Get ready for defeat now, I'm gon' make you bleed out Listen on repeat now and weed out all the weak now Get up and make a change, don't remember yesterday If you got something to say, speak your mind before your grave 'Cause your life is yours to save, ain't nobody gonna change Everybody stays the same, so be different, make a name, huh? And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over It's ridiculous, I'm spitting this meticulous and limitless While others out there spitting shit, got hits up on the charts that sit I see why other artists quit, 'cause people don't reward good shit They love to hate but hate to live, society you swing and miss And honestly, I get it, promise me you won't regret it Wasting energy, forget it, don't look back, go on get it Bite the bullet just a bit, bite your tongue and don't say shit Make your actions hard to miss, be a legend not a myth (yeah) It's obnoxious, that I'm conscious, rappin' honest As promised, try to harness, as an artist Stay modest, it's a long quest, I will not quit 'Til ten thousand people going off when I drop this I gotta make it now, swear to god, I'm breaking out Swear to god, I'll take a bow, center stage with a crowd 'Cause I got it figured out, I'm just honest, and I'm loud Staying modest, but I'm proud, no, I never had doubt, yeah And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over And just like a soldier I keep on moving forward Always getting closer I march until it's over

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments

Back to top

  • Top

Mobile Menu

  • Home
  • Search
  • Menu
  • Dark
  • Share
  • Comments
Powered by Blogger.

Back to top

  • Top

Header Icon

  • Dark
  • Search
  • Profile

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more
© All Rights are Reserve by their respective owners

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 04

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 03

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 02

Slider Image 01

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Labels

7RU7H (1) Aakash Gandhi (4) Alan Walker (2) Alternative (1) Alternative Rock (1) Anjulie (1) Approaching Nirvana (1) Arc North (7) Asena (1) ASHUTOSH (1) Aviella (1) Barren (1) Beave (1) Cadmium (1) Cartoon (3) Chill Nation (2) Chris Linton (1) Cinematic Music (27) Creative Commons license (1) Culture Code (2) Cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack (1) Dance (14) Daniel Levi (1) Dax (1) DEAF KEV (1) Desmeon (1) Diamond Eyes (1) Different Heaven (1) Dirty Palm (1) Dwonji (1) Easy Listening (1) EDM (1) Egzod (1) EH!DE (1) Electronic (9) Elektronomia (1) Epic Music (17) Eredaze (2) Facading (1) featured posts (10) Gaming Music (168) Halcyon (1) Heather Sommer (1) Here with Me (Live) - Single (1) Hip hop (4) Hip hop music (4) Hoober (1) Horror Music (1) Ikson (3) Iqbal12 (1) Jarico (1) Jim Yosef (8) JPB (1) Julius Dreisig (2) k 391 (1) K-Pop (1) K/DA (1) Kado (1) KARRA (1) KISMA (1) Kodoku (1) Laura Brehm (2) League of Legends (8) Lost Sky (8) Maestro Chives (1) Mako (3) Marvin Divine (1) Micah Martin (1) Mo Falk (1) Music (6) nadss (333) NC Romantic Music (7) NCS (108) NEFFEX (31) Neoni (1) No Copyright Music (332) No Copyright Sad Music (17) No Copyright Song (45) No Copyright Sounds Effects (11) No copyright Unboxing Music (89) No Copyright Vlogging Music (112) NO Song (1) OMFG (1) Ooyy (2) OVSKY (1) PARALLAX (1) PAYCHECK (1) Pop (4) Promoting Sounds (4) PVRIS (1) Rap (3) REILL (1) Rizal Fahmi (1) Robin Hustin (2) Rock (1) ROY KNOX (6) Sad Music (1) Savfk (1) She Is Jules (1) Slaydit (1) Song (203) Sound Effect (11) The Current & Mako (3) TheFatRat (10) Tobu (1) Trap (1) Unknown Brain (9) UpdatedTo (2) Valentina Franco (1) Vindon (1) Warriyo (1) Zeus X Crona (1)

Popular Posts

Download Drake - Slime You Out (feat. SZA) Song

Pages

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages

Ad placement

Navigation Menu (Simple)

Pages