The Same Persons - Versace [NCS Release] song download

The Same Persons - Versace [NCS Release] song image
00:00 00:00
Versace
The Same Persons
Description
The "The Same Persons - Versace" song was released by NCS on 08 September. Song title: Versace Artist name: The Same Persons Album: Versace - Single Genre: Electronic Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: The Same Persons - Versace [NCS Release] File size: 6.56MB Download The Same Persons - Versace [NCS Release] song in high-quality mp3 format.
Lyrics
Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit (A wish) Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit (A wish) Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit (A wish) Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit (A wish) Versace on my wrist Baby, make a wish You could sell your worry But you can't afford my outfit A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish A wish Versace

Comments