TheFatRat & Anjulie - Close To The Sun song download

TheFatRat & Anjulie - Close To The Sun song image
00:00 00:00
Close To The Sun
TheFatRat & Anjulia
Description
The TheFatRat & Anjulie - Close To The Sun song produced by TheFatRat and lyrics by Anjulie Song title: Close To The Sun Artist name: TheFatRat & Anjulie Album: Close To the Sun - Single Genre: Electronic Links: Spotify, Sound Cloud, YouTube Downloadable file name: TheFatRat & Anjulie - Close To The Sun File size: 7.56MB Download TheFatRat & RIELL - Hiding in The Blue song in 320Kbps high-quality mp3 format, Available with album image.
Lyrics
Let's sing a song full of hope, full of pain Why don't you sing along my friend, for it's our last refrain Forever young, ever strong, ever brave Memories like this never end, no, they don't fade away So when I'm gone, oh when I'm gone I'll be right there, close to the sun Keep holdin' on, keep holdin' on And I'll be right there, close to the sun Close to the sun Close to the sun Here's to the one to let shine through the rain The ones who stood for something more We won't forget your names The tide is high, say goodbye, we're settin' sail And all those midnight secrets told, we'll take 'em to the graves So when I'm gone, oh when I'm gone I'll be right there, close to the sun Keep holdin' on, keep holdin' on And I'll be right there, close to the sun Close to the sun Close to the sun So when I'm gone, oh when I'm gone I'll be right there, close to the sun Keep holdin' on, keep holdin' on And I'll be right there, close to the sun Close to the sun

Comments